There are many housing types near the N.C. State campus that are suitable for students in a variety of price ranges.
Which type is best for your student??
We can help you decide which choice is best for you based on your student’s wants, needs, and circumstances.
These are some sample communities in the Raleigh area that are popular with NCSU students, just to give you an idea of the range of options.
- Name: Camden Crossing
- Type: Townhouse
- Price Range: $145,000 – $230,000
- Payment Estimate: $865 for principal and interest for a $180,000 mortgage *
- HOA Fees: $130/month
- Size: 3 bedroom/2.5 bath
- Amenities: Pool
- Distance to NCSU: 5.5 miles, bus stop in neighborhood
- Other: Big closets, walking distance to shopping center with Food Lion
- Name: Driftwood Manor
- Type: Condo
- Price Range: $66,000-$89,900
- Payment Estimate: $336 for principal and interest for a $70,000 mortgage*
- HOA Fees: $203/month
- Size: 2 bedroom/1.5 bath
- Amenities: Pool, Clubhouse, fees include water and sewer
- Distance to NCSU: 3 miles, across the street from a Wolfline park & ride lot
- Name: University Woods
- Type: Condo
- Price Range: $128,000-$155,000
- Payment Estimate: $648 for principal and interest for a $135,000 mortgage*
- HOA Fees: $215/month
- Size: 4 bedroom/4 bath or 3 bedroom/3 bath
- Distance to NCSU: 4 miles
- Other: Large kitchen and living room
*Payment of principal and interest at 4.5% interest rate. Rates are subject to change.